Thursday 2 January 2014

Your Time as a Caterpillar has Expired - Your Wings are Ready For Collection


 

Your Time as a Caterpillar has Expired - Your Wings are Ready for Collection by Sue Courtney
I couldn't resist that title.
It is the beginning of a Brand New Year - 2014.
What will you do with it?
You have a 365 page book in front of you - and you are the author - you decide what goes in it!
What an awesome thought - THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!!

So, with that thought in mind, a little planning might be in order.
Begin by deciding what you want to achieve in all areas of your life by the end of 2014 - include work/career, finance, family/relationships, and what ever else is important to you.
Then work out a realistic schedule of journey goals that will enable you to end the year where you want and make a quarterly plan for each area of your life.
 
  • What do you need or intend to achieve from January to March?
  • April to June?
  • July to September?
  • October to December?
Now sub-divide into journey goals or achievements for each month.
My advice - don't plan too much into each month. Be realistic - life is busy - it was hectic and busy last year, why would the new year be any different?

So be realistic, but challenging. Make your journey goals few but impactful.

Then schedule them into your diary, get yourself an "accountability buddy" or coach and make 2014 your very best year yet.

Please let me know what some of your goals are and how you are doing. Tell me how you plan to achieve them - I love hearing your stories and maybe I might be able to offer encouragement and advice.

To your amazing success in 2014 - I know you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
I believe in you.


I'm currently doing exactly what I advise my clients to do right now - after taking a well deserved break I am remembering all that contributed to making 2013 a fabulous year and I am planning how to build on that to make 2014 the best year ever. I began the planning process while "enjoying" a rather grand adventure courtesy of the effects of the weather on the UK transport system. In other words, while stuck on a train going nowhere because of a flooded line, I used the time to plan for success in 2014. I then enjoyed the adventure that was the magical mystery tour  that eventually got me home. Great fun.



My first seminar of 2014 will be on Saturday 15th February 2014, in Southampton. (UK)
I will take you through my unique 3 step MAP system for career success which includes a styling section on dressing for your shape.
In 2013 I had a job specification written specially for me!
If you would like to be in that enviable position I can show you how on Saturday 15th February 2014 in Southampton (UK)
If you are serious about getting ahead in your career this year then you need this information as soon as possible.
More information in my next newsletter - remember to keep this date free to meet me in Southampton and kick start your career success.




It's an idea I saw on Facebook. Take 1 large jar and, beginning on January 1st, fill it with little notes about all the amazing things that happen to you - surprise gifts, goals achieved, memories worth saving, daily blessings, moments that make you laugh out loud, special events ....... whatever is special to you. On December 31st 2014 you empty it out and realise how blessed you were over the year. I have bought one for each of my family as well as myself and I can't wait to begin using it. (Actually, my son has cheated a bit. He got a new guitar on 31st December and has put that in the jar - a day early! No matter, I love his enthusiasm).
Try it - it will focus your mind on all that is good in your life, which will ensure you get more of the good stuff!
Let me know how it goes.



These days it is more important than ever to create the right first impression - positive, professional and authentic - if you want to achieve career success. So often women are overlooked for promotions and it is my mission to stop all that.

I work with ambitious, professional career women just like yourself, to achieve the success you want. You should be able to climb as high up the career ladder as you wish and enjoy the same opportunities as your male colleagues.

To achieve this I have developed my unique 3 step MAP system and I deliver it in a variety of ways - as a
  


  • One day and two-day seminars where you access my complete MAP system and start your journey to career success.
  • Special, intensive, luxury weekend where you access the whole of my MAP system in luxurious surroundings, so you can return to work next day and start implementing what you have learnt, with the added bonus of 60 days support from me to ensure you take action
  • My personalised Promotion Programme where I work 1 to 1 with you to achieve your career goals and support you for the first 90 days in post.

The programme deals with developing a powerful mindset, taking actions that will give you the edge over your competition and then restyling to present the right image for success.
Best wishes
Sue Courtney
Personal Rebranding for Career Success

No comments:

Post a Comment