Wednesday 11 July 2012

Need a plumber/photographer/mortgage....?


Need a plumber/photographer/mortgage......?

Success & Image is proud to be a member of the Meon Valley Flyers Chapter of BNI (Business Network International). This is a group of local businesses which meet weekly and has a strict code of conduct ensuring that only quality businesses remain members.

What this means to you is that each business is carefully vetted and the level of service is monitored each week, so you can be sure that you are getting a reliable quality of service.

So whether you need a solicitor or a caterer, a mortgage consultant or an electrician, before you pick up the yellow pages or Google, have a word with Sue.

I may not be able to fix it myself – but I am sure I know a ‘man’ who can!
Email me at sue@successandimagecoach.co.uk for contact details of businesses you need right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment